Thursday, February 12, 2004

hm... a brand new day... i went for an interview today... it's a senoko way... man.. i tell you.. the view of the place is SO nice!!! it's facing the sea.!! man!! i love it... hmm the interviewer said tht she would call me if they are giong to employ me.. buti think is no chance le la.. i got no work experience... no nothing... somemore so young.. who wanna employ

hmmm jus discovered... brian dislike me sooooooo much... i'm really so sad... i treat him as such a good friend.. but th's wht i got back.. maybe last time.. when my friend tell me.. i should already give it up le ba... but i clang on to it... i didn't let go.. coz i think, he understand my intention... but no! i was wrong... instead.. i think he dislike me.. i've been hurt time by time (correct english anot ar?) what is this? so he dislike me?? argh!!! i also don't knoe la.. *confused*

i confront bing yang about this too.. you know wht he dislike about me?? becoz i've got 2 character... jus becoz i used to be a band major last time... he said during band i'm strict (one character) then outside band.. i'm very funky (another character) what is this??! then in band and outside band must be same meh?i'm sorry loh.. but i'm a really strict person loh.. in band is band mah... then another thing.. is becoz i'm too helpful... *diaoz* this one i also dunoe wht to say la.. i asked if it's kpo those kinda helpful.. he say no... argh!!! then say tht i'm too straight forward.. but i think.. if i'm not striaght forward... who the hack tells them wht's wrong? if i don't care for them... wht for i be straight forward to them? then last is i'm sarcastic.. this one i agree la.. i'm quite sarcastic.. but on second thoughts... i'm out of band..!! what talk about my 2 character? isn't it out of qns??

my brother is still sick... hmm last night went to mandarin hotel for supper..!! lolz... hmmm actually go wisma de indo chine eat de but then.. wisma is going to shut doen the whole building's electricity at 2350h.. so didn't go... hmmm~~ k le.. today write till here le.. tml hafta go back sch for band to help.. hehehehe.... today Goh smsed... so funny.!! lolz... ok.. pray hard tht i get the job..! lolz... nite nite.. and God Bless!!

1 Comments:

At 3:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mel,

Wow! I have never really been to Senoko Way, but I think I'll love it too. Facing the sea...oh man : )

And I never knew you were a Band Major...wow! You must be real cool...

I'm starting to feel like a geek hee...just kidding...I am a lot of things Mel...but I sure don't think I'm a geek : )

personally, I think you're cool : ) Keep it up Mel...way to go !!!

Warmest regards,
Bear Bear

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home