Monday, February 16, 2004

HIyee... hmm long long time no update le.. (hmm.. actually only a few days la) hmm i've got the job!!! starting work on tues... the 17th feb... have to find my way there again... lolz... sigh.. the past few days.. i've been sick!!! cough.. flu... fever... argh!!! irritating... tht time i went to consult the doctor... they said that i need to wear a marks.!! jus becoz i'm having a fever... all that SARS and bird flu's fault...!

It's Valentine's Day yesterday.. Happy Belated Valentine's Day peepz... lolz... not bad loh.. i also got a rose from a guy... lolz... hehe and a present too!! (tht was meant to be my x'mas present!!!) hmmm but the days was so fun!! i enjoyed it...

oh ya..! sue ann mummy came down to town too!!! we met her... (we meaning me, keith, kenneth, daniel, joann, daphne, zenas, aaron and kevin). we went to NYDC for lunch.. the bill amounted to $112!! lolz... still ok la.. for about 8 ppl to eat for $112 at NYDC... after which, we walk down to cine... actually wanna play tht e-zone de.. but so many ppl... and that place had became so small~ unlike last time.. hmm then.. we went to a restuarant *AGAIN!!!* this time it's a sushi rest. lolz... then at about 6.30, kevin, me and mummy had to leave for cell group... lolz.. it's fun..!!! hehe... kinda not well organise though.

sigh... piano teacher postphoned my lessons to next month.. sigh.. can't wait for the lesson actually... sigh... :( kk... gtg.. slp.. it's late le... hehehe.... enjoy your day!! oh ya..!!! today... Davina asked me to be her 'jie' (elder sister in chinese) then i was like.. hmm no harm.. then ok loh... hehehe... but she was so disappointed to know that i'm going to work and will not be seeing me for the next 3 months at least... she said that she jus acknowledge me as jie then i wana 'leave' her... lolz..!!! k la... go le... God Bless.. and Goodnight

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mel,

Happy Belated Vlaentine's Day hee...

Yes, I'm like 7 years late wishing you and it isn't even February hee...

But, it's the thought that counts right : ) Hey! I would have asked you out - brought you out for dinner, bought you a bouquet of flowers....

Hey! I didn't know that you can play the piano - or that you're interested in the piano...

Sigh...that's very sweet Mel...and the piano thingy - amongst other things - you remind me so much of her....

Oh Mel...I miss her so much...it's been like 4 years and I still miss her terribly...

Take care,
Bear Bear

bear_bear2001@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home