Saturday, September 03, 2005

sigh. i think i like got alot of experiences hor.. hahah.. ytr went for FMGT tutorial.. i woke up at 8.40pm... slowly wash up, slowly choose my clothes.. even on the phone with my friend loh.. then wht?! i reach sch at 9.30.. hahah fast rite? don't ask me if i took a cab... i took a bus.. hahaz! i was good gal.. i went for tutorial leh!! hee.. after that.. came home... slack.. till 5 plus then went out with leen to bugis.. hee. THANKS leen.. thank u for going out with me.. though i didn't manage to find wht i wanna buy.. i enjoyed ur company and had funs.. sorry if i've tempted u! hahahz... i bought a TCP top!! haha.. finally.. i own one of TCP top.. i wanted their top since young.. but it's always kinda ex.... seiyu had sales on them.. hahahz... whil broswing though the clothes.. i suddenly felt a slap on my butt.. of course it's not leen playing lah.. coz she was within my sight mah.. so i quickly turn back and see who molested me.. then i saw this young kill... walking away in a fast speed to his mom... i was like damn shocked lah.. y he slap my butt.. then i his mom ar.. like damn stunt lah.. stare at me.. then stare back at her son.. and know wht? she didn't even apologise for her son's behaviour.. oh anyway.. the kid look like 3 yrs old.. sigh... it was a bad experience.. but was kinda funny lah.. now i think of it i also laugh. i'm getting numb to all these..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home