Sunday, August 28, 2005

Blogging while playing games.. i'm stuck in a game of solitare showdown on MSN with leen... but well.. i've finally won today.. normally i lose to her de.. boo!

No, my feeling are no where better since ytr... i don't wan this feeling to get into the way of my exams.. i dunnoe y.. i shouldn't be too shocked by the truth.. cause u have mentioned to be before, but i am... i myself don't understand why i have such feelings... are u that impt to me...? if i have a choice to turn back time.. no.. i won't choose this path.. it's hurting me.. tearing me into pieces.. i don't wish to be a strong gal anymore.. i've got to numb my feelings... exams are coming soon... it can't affect my studies... i alr suck at it. tell me wht to do... thanks celine for listening to me.. thank u even more for not saying that i'm thinking too much.. coz i really do'nt think i am. i jus can't pick myself up now... it's like.. i dunnoe how to describe...

i don't feel like going for gal's gathering later.. i've got no more mood to go.. i dunnoe wht i want now.. it sucks... end this for me can?! FYI... i'm not fighting with anyone.. nor am i in a relationship.. don't anyhow assume.

Ytr.. went for band prac.. but with that truth in my mind.. i don't feel like staying till the end of band.. throughout the whole band prac.. i've held my tears back.. not concentrating in my playing.. yes, i might laugh.. but i'm not happy about it..

after band, went out with a few band mates. to only realised that i'm the only gal.. other than another 95% woman.. but still.. 5% of him is guy.. lalalalz.. went PS.. then to bugis to meet my other friends for dinner at sketches.. hee... left my friends and went to makan air with my band mates after dinner... ate so much air that i wanna puke when i got back home. like i've hoped... i got back home late.. at 12.01am.. which means.. less time infront of the computer... then i won't get reminded of some other things..

i wanna scream, i wanna yell, i wanna throw things... i'm not happy!
how i wish u know wht's happening... but u won't.. u might jus avoid it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home