Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sometimes.. it's better not to know so much things.. the more u know... the more hurtful you feel.. and once again... why can't u treat me like how u treat the rest... i didn't say this due to lac of slp... but... yups.. got to know something again.. i gues.s. i'll NEVER be treated that way. -dream on Melinda.. who do u think u are? chao neh neh- bah!!

so much things happened today... let me see... morning bus ride with ppl collasping... claimed to be fits.. however u spell it.. but well.. i don't think it's fits.. more like stroke... and i'm determine not to be such a fat gal... coz fats cos ur veins to get blocked.. later i also end up like that in the future how? but then.. i don't wanna cut to much fat.. later my.. Breast gone.. tsk.. faints.. okok.. treat it as if u nv see that sentence... *see no evil* tsk tsk!!! and... the bus ride home... with... FOUR CCTVs in the bus.. whtever for man?!! and of course.. another stupid dream of mine...

i know what i'm going to spend my pay on... books books books and books!!! lalalalalalla =x siao... alr one BIG sum of it is gone.. jus becoz of my phone bill and my concession... *mom cut-ted my allowance.... booo hooo hooo who wanna keep me as mistress?!*

- ppl can be happy.. i can't.. not becoz i choose to be that way.. i wanna be a elective mutism...-
lag in updates... hahahhahahaha from L to R: fish, vid, me, celine, paige!!!!
Sarah and yours truely -winks-
Leen and me.. i'm looking a lil.. retard..
All the peepz from assumption...
6 batches of majors!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
keee.. and the clarinet section!!! tsk.. oh.. and i like one of the pic in particular.. know which?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home