Monday, October 30, 2006

i never once believe in curses... neither did i REALLY believe in black magic...
but now.. i believe..

and i think i'm cursed..... either that or i must have done something terribly wrong that God wants to punish me this way.. or is it God's calling.. reminding me that i need him in my life.. that it's time to put him into my life?

things around me.. are always so unhappy... starting from my family... it nv ends... btw my parents, siblings... so on... things that has been a part of me.. my friends... band? work?! even work is going against me now... the computer system there seems to dislike me... whenever i wanna use.. it get some weird error that nv happens. or would not happen... which mean impossible laa.. even some colleagues also say i v suay... maybe i am... jus a jinx.. i really believe i'm one now...

look at things around me.. band.. friends...family.. isn't they much better off without me.. let me tell u.. of so many times i say i feel like dying when i'm down.. nv once.. the feeling of dying feel as strong as now... why am i here when i only bring unhappiness around?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home