Wednesday, October 25, 2006

ARGH!! i will always remember i have this super good friend named Tan Jin Ting, who happily woke melinda up at 5.40AM!! still can ask me "what are you doing?" SLEEPING LAH!! still need to ask meh!! hahahah bleah!! made me super sleepy one whole day lo...

i wonder if i have kidney problem man.. my lower right back is super pain.. whnever i stand.. it hurts.

anyway... had lunch with danny, veron and... clement.. bleah!! another day of laughter.. forever... well well.. oh!! veron got me the cross i liked since long ago... *sweet*

anyway. when i got back to the office.. when my mentor tell me that i will not be staying in the middle office.. i will be trsf to the front office to help the traders... mistakes are unforgivable... at first..i was kinda paranoid about me being transfered, i jus settled down in the MO.. and now, i'm going to go to a new place... =( no one to talk to.. all more... aged men... sigh... no more laughter.. man.. sad...

nvm.. its time to grow up!! need to get used to things.. front office is a better opp to learn.. it will reflect well in my CV next time too!! that's what glien said too! =x oopsy

melinda is tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home