Sunday, January 14, 2007

kekeke.... forgot when was my last i didn't even bother to go and see before coming here to post again

ytr went for NTU talk.. i think i can forget about going NTU.... well well... went for shopping.. but the 3 of us who went out, clarice, celine and me were too too too tired.. so a lil grumpy along the way? they didn't buy much... but i did =x oopsy... got myself.. a nike sports bra, nike track pants, reebok top... then went back to malaysia.. since my cousin is driving me up... =p

well... supper before we go back... today morning, go to granny's place then out... =) and what's for breakfast? oreo cheese cake!! =x see la.. go my granny's place is like that one... eat and eat and eat... then went out again... to Tesco... lalalla.. nth to buy leh.. but i got Dunkin' Donut! =x and also the last piece of clothes for my CNY.. which is a pants from giordano.. so stupid rite... faintss.. end up its from Giordano.. kee.. had fish and chips from the manhanttan fish house (is it spelled this way)?

faints lah! 4 person eat.. total only what? RM62 and it's like... S$30 only lah!

then went back to granny's house to eat more and came back =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home