Friday, January 12, 2007

weee...
melidna finished her NAPFA!!!
not really finished la...
cos i didn't take 2.4 run.. u know why? cos its RAINING!!! =x

but its ok.. overall i'm quite suprised and kinda happy with the results... sit and reach i think is 37 ba? then i did 30 sit ups? erm... 15 incline chin up? and... i broke my standing board jump record!! its 130cm! weee!! though its still a fail rate la.. but its worth to be proud of la... normally only 110+++ ekekekek!

hmmm.. that's all for today ba...
past few days were kinda... cos got to know my interim report is like a low B? even Mr. Lee is asking me what's happening that i fail to perform... why?! sigh... i'm concerned.. how to go uni... sigh... melinda is like.. not smart enough ba....

well.. the down period is over...
its over its over

who made me happy? celine and gang.. thanks...
thanks for whoever who lent me ur listening ear... esp mervin.. gonna handle his GF and me.. =)
thanks thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home