Tuesday, March 06, 2007

when someone is pessimistic.. really everything also not nice ah?

the past week has been a downer... i'm pessimistic.. about myself, my future. up to the extend.. i think i've grown in size.. ugly.. getting listless.. no matter how i look at my hair.. i think its sickening. i think i don't have enough clothes, i don't look nice in ANYTHING
suddenly i feel like throwing away all my clothes.... man.. what is good? what is nice....?!?!
i feel so lonely... i am restricting myself to some ppl these few days.. the same ppl here and there... sigh... down down down down down down!


hmmm.. i can't help can't help... thanks for those who spent the past few days with me.. being out with u all.. brought a lil smile...

And now u are trying to get back into my life... but everything is different. u won't get the melinda u used to get. i can't let go.... cos... the feeling is already there.. feeling of love? no... other things... don't misunderstood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home