Wednesday, February 07, 2007

i've got lots in my mind to say actually.. but dunnoe where to start with....

been thinking a lil today
why do i seem like the last in the queue for certains things? why is it so unfair?
do i always get to see u? no....
do they always see you? well.. more than i do i guess
it is so hard to talk to me? perhaps so
why? i dunnoe why
i feel like crying.. but a lil useless.. if its in the past.. i'd cry... but i've grown... with the same hrt.. the same melinda.....

i jus wish i have a lil more.... maybe u are like him... too much friends, too much activities, too much dates, too busy... one day.. its jus your turn to ignore me...

sigh
today is a rotten day
totally rotten...
went office to see a neat table un-neat.....
to have ppl called me "mo mo ren"
and not to have my KFC
aiya.. nv have KFC also good
i'm feeling so damn fat
so be it
i dont think i can fit my CNY clothes now
=x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home