Wednesday, August 18, 2004

hmm.. yesterday, was so angry about the blog.. i write finish the whole blog le.. then can't be published.! well.. i think it's alwasy the case rite? then very fed up and don't wanna retype le... so.. jus forget about my posting yesterday! yesterday was a confusing day for me... didn't know to change piano teacher or not. so i asked advice from mr goh... but who knows.. instead of telling me, 'you decide', he said,'adviced you before, change it if youhave a choice'. didn't realise tht he advice me before... but somehow it's true la... one piano lesosn ½ hour.. learn wht? she keep stacking so much new piece for me. even ask me to do cadenza... for heaven sake, i don't even know what is that! i asked my friends.. all of them tell me that they don't know.

so, after listening to mr goh's advice.. i think.. i've decided to change a piano teacher. but then i dunnoe where to get a good one.. that don't cost as much too! difficult... i have a feeling that i would want to give up again... *feel like crying* where to find another teacher?? though i know tht there's one teacher.. but i don't know if i should approach her... i need to know how she works first. i don't wanna emply one teacher. then in the end.. not my type also. What should i do? i feel like appoarching someone that iknow. but then.. i think confirm cannot one. and i also dunnoe how to open my mouth.. what should i do.. tell me.?! i'm scare & confused... HELP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home