Tuesday, August 10, 2004

hehehe.! actually wanna update earlier one.. about 6, when i jus reach hm.. i was telling myself... 'hmm.. okie... i go and shower before i update anything.' on second thoughts.. it seemed as if i'm updating my blog recently after i shower! so i slowly loh.. bathe... makan.. watch tv.. do my stats tutorial then.. wa la! i'm here... updating my blog! sigh... jus now do stats till i wanna die... probability... wah! this chpt.. i leave it out for my O levels loh.. then now have to face it again.. jus agar agar do loh... wht to do... but i didn't complete.. coz i don't think some of the qns are related to last week's lecture...

i think i very suay... my stats tutorial not good one.. mr ong poh leng.. he only copy blindly one leh... tht time in tutorial.. jus becoz my friend got do her work.. then she jus double check her calculations.. then assumed tht it's the correct ans... coz a few of my classmates got do mah.. then the ans happened to be the same.. but the one on e board is totally OPPOSITE! fine! so they asked la...then the teacher say ours wrong... ridiculous... we are so sure tht we are SO SO SO right loh.. then argued.. then my teacher realised tht my friend's formular is wrong.. ours then is correct...! sigh... like tht my stats die la... he also our lecturer! sigh!!! =( but i shall try my best!

hahahah! today actually wanna skip OB.. but didn't.. hahahah! lucky didn't ar.. coz tht LOL calling for class rep.. tht i class rep mah... heng.. if not later when she check the attendance sheet and find it weird... hahahahah! today i'm very tired.. don't knoe wht.. i slpt at 10 last night... but still very tired... maybe slpt too long?! hahaha! tml still have piano class.. dunnoe.. i dread whenever there's piano class dunnoe y la.. jus kinda fan about it.. she jus flood me with so much piece each time to prac!!! got old one le.. then add 3 new songs... then i still got to do hanon.. and tht recital song?! aiyo!.... try la... but at certain point.. how i wish i'm smarter... y am i so stupid... piano only mah.. music only.. but yet... im' still so slow... can't even remember theory well. argh! i feel like giving everything up! only if i'm a brillant child like mr. goh... have of his brain i will also be happy...

music... music... music...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home