Monday, August 09, 2004

hehe.. just came out from shower... went kayaking in the morning with a few church friends at east coast... it was so FUN.. jus imagine.. i none swimmer kayaking? haha.. tht's me! too bad loh.. i don't know how to swim though i learnt when i was young... kk.. don't laugh at me ar... first time kayaking... not a bad experience.. hahah! we are deciding to go dragon boating next time.. even better right! tht time band went once... so fun... looking forward to it.. hahaha.. but weird eh.. i kayak le... then hand not pain.. instead... leg got muscle pull! hahahah.. you know ar.. jus now when i was in the open sea... suddenly.. leg crump.. siao eh.. didn't try things like tht before.. gave me a fright. then after kayaking we ate at the food centre.. then i went to Grace's house.. becoz uncle khiaw hui is going to yishun..t hen ask him to give me a lift.. hahahah! then here i am... back hm uodating my blog...

anyway...yesterday didn't go for the fireworks... missed... went for my granduncle's(whom i called ah gong) funeral. died of liver cancer.. sigh.. lot of feelings went through me during the funeral service and stuff...wanna cry.. but held back.. if not they say i siao.. coz i'm counted as a long distance relative to him le. but then he used to dote me.. (actually he dotes on every kid)... but memories are there... he had went back to the lord's hand... i should praise the lord.. not cry... anyway... today is national day.. HAPPY NATIONAL DAY...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home