Thursday, March 31, 2005

finally! exams are over.. crying period is over... holidays is infront of me! yes! i'm having my holidays now. but tell me tell me. what can i do during my hols?

Exams are all so.. DIFFERENT from the past yr papers.. i think i'm going to repeat BMGT yea.. don't know how to do.. i'm familiar with the word, but can't recall their meaning.. gee.. so i crapped my whole paper through. hopefully the teacher won't be so strict (i'm dreaming man) hehe... ytr was the last paper, POA, everything was going fine for that paper. can say that i know how to do lah. but theory i crapped a bit. it's like.. theory is 20% of the whole paper! alot eh. only 4 theory question. one qns 5 marks. i finished ma paper one and a half hours after we started at 2pm. then double check.. lucky i double check. got serious mistakes... phew... after i check finish.. i go le loh.. raise up my hand.. hand in, then go. while walking half way, i forgot to take my water bottle.. then have to walk back, pai seh. hehe after tht. jas koh came out, jie bao also. so we talked about the paper while walking out loh. as usual. then after that me and jas went to bugis to meet sar, ate Ajisen... sar went to do her browns, jas bought her chanel foundation. i came back with nothing. as usual also lah.. haha can't see anything i like, nothing much also loh. hmmm... came home, spoke to eddie online, then he "called" me. for awhile lah. then something happened tht made me really really angry ytr. but i'm fine now. i'm petty, but only for a while.

slpt at 2 plus and woke up at 10am with my sister screaming at her top in my room. i can't stand her at times. out of 5 working days, she wear my clothes for 3 days. do'nt she have her clothes to wear? her wardrobe is MUCH bigger than mine. talking about who has the most shirts, she has. she's working, can afford mah. y must take mine? it's not the issue of me not letting her wear, but whenever i wanna wear her clothes, she will say.. N-O! then give excuses saying that it's new. i wanna tell her, "excuse me, al the skirts i buy.. i haven't wear then she go and wear. she got her own clothes, ask her go and wear her clothes lah!" put there so long will spoil one collect dust. if not, her clothes are those partying clothes, my mom and i also dunnoe y sh buy. any one.. can u explain to me? other then that.. she's okay lah.

i'm so bored now. it's only the start of a holiday. i've got 2 months to go. later, i'm going out with my mom to change my spec's lense (dunnoe how to spell leh). tml teach tuition, sat, free, sunday, church, then noon got some wedding preparation. monday, going back band, then swim then gym, tues? tuition again. can't decide if i should go for the concert leh. wed? going make over.. than.. shop i thnk. thurs i don't know... fri tuition. my well go on and on like this. how i wish i'm like veron, work full time, study part time. kinda diff lah.. but kinda good too.. hehe k lah. i try to update more frequently.. tata!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home