Wednesday, February 09, 2005

hiye.... jus came back from all those visitings... had a great reunion dinner last night, we had dinner over at my aunt's place... before dinner.. we fire off a 16 feet long cracker... ahazh! was so loud.. hehe... is it a custom to fire off cracker before reunion meal? hehe... after dinner.. at around 8pm... we took out the cake and celebrated mum's bdae... (my bro lah! he went out and buy crackers.. not there to cel with us) we, as in my sis and i, were kinda angry with him for tht lah... after everything... we put up fireworks... it was so cool! hahaz.. very nice! unlike in s'pore.. only chinatown got crackers and fireworks. meanwhile.. i've been working on my lappy with my dad.. for his stuff lah.. hahaz! he wanna buy a printer for me leh... =p but wait till i got then say lah hor.. hahaz, nothing much after that. at around 12 midnight.. there were more fireworks... it's as if it's raining... so... wonderful! the whole house turned into a gambling den ytr... i was slacking and doing my work on the lappy... not interested to gamble nor anything. so.. i got bored and tired @ 1am... slpt then.

Mum woke me up at 9.30am.. to get ready to come back to s'pore.. in the morning alr nag like siao.. do'nt know wht's with her lah.. or rather.. wht's with me lah! so i dress and such... left grandma's place at around 10.10am... reached home at 11+am.. fast rite... there's practically no one there at the custom.. everything was smooth sailing. so i came back.. took a shower (while taking a shower.. i tot my house got siao ppl came in.. who knows it's my sis yelling at my mom.. nuts de lah.. over a box of peanut cookies.) changed, and went out for maternal side's visiting.. haha.. my mom told us tht we've got to reach red hill at 1pm... so we took a cab down. and wht?! till 2pm.. no one was there! ahahz... my cousin said tht we've been cheated. hahaz.. then we head down to tampines... hahaz.. this time.. only youth took public transport... no uncles with us this yr.. hahaz! coz melinda knows how to go alr!!! hahaz... i led them loh.. hahaz (so thick skin rite). went to simei... ate ice cream.. took at bus to my grand uncle's place... on the bus.. we met our granduncle... such a coincidence! hahaz.. then go there sit and eat.. tht relative's house is being classified by us to have the best goodies during new year..

sat there for about an hour or so.. and we came back, in a cab too.. and here i am.. blogging!! hahaz.. tht's the end for today.. can't blog much.. have got to cook already.. expecting some guest later.... hehehe. "gong xi fa cai"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home