Tuesday, March 15, 2005

As much as I want to love, I don’t dare to. As much as I would like to do things, I don’t dare to do… as must as I love to give, I can’t. what’s wrong with me. Don’t ask me, I also don’t know what had got into me. Ytr I had a major breakdown again.. becoz of some ppl and some things.. sigh wht had got into me.. so what I’m fat? I dislike this society… y must they bring down ppl like us? Just becoz we are fat? All mag featured skinny ppl.. things that are suitable for them. Wht about us? How bias and selfish… sigh.. I had been considerating somethings that will affect my life and my faith.. I’ve asked.. but I’m still confused.. I’m getting more and more bad… I don’t know man.. wht am i?? I can’t stop asking and searching… I’m so glad to hear that some of my friends had accepted Christ. This is a great news.. what about me? Wht’s my decision… I’ve been thinking of this ever since last year… sigh…well.. pray for me..that I will make a good decision at the end of the day…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home