Sunday, July 24, 2005

heee.. i've uploaded ytr's pics liao.!! hahaha i didn't have a goodnight slp ytr.... i woke up pespiring... i had bad dreams ytr.... one.. i dreamt that someone had gf liao.. dunnoe y.. it kinda affect me..i'm sad.. jus.. uncomfortable... sigh... well well.. wht's happening.. -do'nt think too much melinda- sigh.. that's the first dream.. i woke up after that... and forced myself to slp.. and so i did... and wht i dreamt of?! my passing IEF project by only one mark.. and my attitude tutorial teacher was telling me: "u better work hard for exam.. if not u are dead.." aiyo! it's like so terrible loh! why do i have such bad dreams in one night?! haha... i woke up... with a post test denial... i was asking myself... "wht do i have to study later? wht test do i have tml ar??" so siao rite? i am also diao loh.... so scary.. hee.. nuts liao nuts liao.. hehahahhae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home