Tuesday, July 19, 2005

What are friend for? to treasure or to use them? good qns... i felt i was being made use by some friends.. only got things then come knocking on ur door. talk also don't care about ur feelings... at times.. i jus wanna live in my own little world. even the one whom i thinks knows me well gave me tell me something that he jolly well know i don't like to be commented on. well.. i know he don't have the tot... but still... i am annoyed by it... is busy an excuse not to care about ppl's feelings? if it's... i'm speechless. to all i know.. i don't like to be sarcastic.. i don't like to be mean.. most imptly.. I DON'T LIKE TO NAG!! y? y? y? y? i had enough.. i'm on the verge of crying again... stress... sadist.. anger!! all here.! i dunnoe if i had the right good friend.. i dunnoe if i regard a good friend as a good friend.. does he or she regard me the same way. i'm sick of all these like i'm sick of thinking of relationships. at times.. i dunnoe.. i always think that ppl do'nt care for me.. maybe it's true.. or i jus didn't realise... i always thing there's a big problem with me.. that i don't gain acceptance... i dunnoe wht's wrong lah! fine.. i'm attitude problem. i feel like nobody's child.. like i'm on earth by accident (i know it's an insult to God by saying that) but i jus can't help having the tot. i asked melinda who am i? my friends tell me MElinda lee jie hui. thanks. it's a good ans.. but i think i prefer an qns more than that. at times.. i felt alien.. no one could understand wht i talked... no one's there to support me... -i really wish i'm in the little world or melinda-

i'm kinda paranoid for tml's paper (IEF) i've been reading through... but it doesn't seemed alien to me.. but where got ppl study so fast one? there ust be something wrong rite.. i read.. and read.. it's like.. i'm staring into the paper liao... i dunnoe wht i'm reading liao... lucky... celine and wendy called to ask some qns.. then i get to revise and ensure i know that thing or theory. thanks to wendy... i noticed something.. if not i might lose marks tml.. i'm offically at war with Mr. Teng Jian Wen quarrelled with him today.. and wht he claims "i only ask u all a few qns and then u all bitch about me" sigh... a few qns? it's TONNES of it.. after which.. he said " told ya.. our class' gals have big attitude problem" omg! wht he meant? y not say he got attitude problem? i think i'm the only one in class who entertained him since yr one... (well.. ppl might say it's my fault again lah! since when it isn't, go ahead.. i'm not well liked anyway) now.. i really wanna jus tell him loh.. he's selfish to take up our time.. by saying "aiya.. u so clever one.. no need to study.. u ans my qns first lah" (it's 99% the same words he use..) hello? if i'm clever.. can pass not studying.. tell NP to issue me my certs now... since i no need to study also pass.. no need to be in sch liao.. sigh... anyway... alot of ppl tell me it's not worth to get angry over him lah.. now.. it seems like i'm so bo liao to blog loh.. i relaly dunnoe wht to study.. aiya.. tml i confirm got alot of stupid mistakes one... i'm not smart anyway.. sorry peepz.. i can't be optimistic today! i didn't wanna give a pessimistic post too... anyway.. i better get back to my notes le.. bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home