Friday, July 22, 2005

another day had past... boring day of FMS.... i like yu's description of FMS.. FMS Module Sucks..! hahaha good good.! =x i slpt at 3am last night.. forced myself wo wakie at 9.30 to study.. and i did.. and dind't even have my noon nap.. -yawn- today was my dad's bdae.. seriously... i dont remember... and can i say i don't bother? maybe ba. how long have i not celebrated his bdae? the last was when i was 10?! i practically study my noon through.. and he playing his com through. he didn't cook curry for me.. coz mom asked him not to.. we went out to sakura for dinner.. his attitude was bad to mum... i don't like it.. maybe he didn't do it on purpose.. i dunnoe.. after makan.. go NTUC.. buy my curry ingredients.. and then i collected his cake from 4-leaves.. i'm jelaoused.. he got big cake.. my bdae only small small one.. boo! then i came home without them.. coz after i collected the cake.. everyone was lost.. so i left first... and the rest of the night goes on this normal night.. jus that we get to sing bdae song ba... to ppl who don't know wht happen in the past.. thinks i'm hrtless... but ppl who knows... will still think i'm hrtless.. but with differnt thinking.. maybe i care about him.. but i won't show it out...

on some sensitive topic with one of my friends... tears rolled down my cheeks.., but i'm sure i'm alright... but... am i really alright in the real fact? am i really okay? who am i? a gal who shows the real me? or a gal who jus show a front? sigh.. y are things like that? by saying this.. i'm not expressing pessimism.. but jus.. thinking... i don't think it's pessimistic.. haha remember.. pesimistic can be good and bad.. haha.! Bah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home