Monday, January 23, 2006

bleah! i jus came back from work... hahahz...had been out for the past few days.. once again.. my body alarm is trying to be funny again.. ytr i "slpt" at 1.. but i only offically slp at 3am... dang! and i keep waking up every hour.. every single hour! and stayed awake for like 15 mins before going back to slp.. and wakie before my alarm clock does.. and the surprising thing is.. i'm hyper active in the morning when i wakie.. but super tired in the noon... and hyper again at night... dang!! it's going crazy!! like today.. i finish lesson... early.. so wanted to go and look for my stuffs... went town.. shopped but.. i gave up shopping.. coz i was too slpy. me?! giving up shopping? DIAO!!

today.. i made my second trip to the police station... reached office at 5.40pm, makan till 6.30 then start work... keke... then at 7pm + glenda asked me to check some unattended bag that has been left standing there for days.. and we found a passport inside... after some tots and such.. we turn it to the mata station.i went with wing.. and it's the first time i really talked to her.. quite fun though.. funny.. can't stop laughing on the way there.. kee nothing much lah.. hahaz. dunnoe how to put it all in words.. it's jus.. fun.

Bleh... CM project done... FP done... left FIT, EC and I&E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home