Tuesday, January 10, 2006

gee.! i went for CM lecture today!. hahahaz surprising?! boo! been slping late and waking up early.. hehe.. anyway.. worked today.. boo! glenda can't stop making fun of me.. and brian couldn't stop laughing at me.. so sad... anyway.. saw my mei mei when i reach office.. hee.. didn't see her for quite sometime liao.. all we did was spring cleaning today! hehe (mei mei.. don't be angry lah..) i managed to clean one fan but brian cleaned like 4? sigh.. failure woman sia.. hahaz.. cannot blame.. that's the dirtiest... while cleaning. i need first aid.. boo! eek! my office got perverts! boo! make me feel so... eek jus now.. hahahz.! lucky i drag someone with me.. geee...

anyway.. at times.. simple things makes me feel darn happy... today... i called han han from the office when i'm kinda free to make phone calls *oops* and know wht she told me?! keke.. she was telling me that she misses me after walking out from the office and to the MRT station... geee... *blush* but thanks.. a simple sentence like this.. makes me feel different.. sometimes ago.. i was meeting peiting for dinner (as always. that's the only time we can meet) knowing that i'm nearing the place.. she smsed something like "actually, i kind of miss you." simple sentence.. but it makes a difference to me.. and also.. a few statements from some of my classmates.. thanks! thanks for being there... i know almost everyday u hear me say the same thing.. blar blar..

each of u mean that much to me.. some of ya.. mean a lil more.. or even alot more...

simple things... assurance... and statement.. can mean so much... so so so much.... my darlings gals always encourage me.. coz i was quite... distance from this group of them.. it makes me feel.. so.. ashame to meet them at times.. but.. they nv fail to tell me that they miss me.. thanks gal.. it's all so weird.. i was in this place for 9 months.. for 9 months... we don't talk... but one fine day.. it all happened in the lift.. i happen to take the same lift as them.. everything happen in that few lil mins...

*mei mei... i really really miss u alot too.. =( that's y i'm always jealoused.. keke -giggles- thinking back.. i also dunnoe y i would become good friends with u.. hahahz.. how did i ended up sitting beside u?! hahahz.. and the funniest memories of us being caught in the rain.. it's all still in my mind. i haven't forget.. the days where u stood by me... encouraging me.. though some words hurts.. but... i know it came from u...

*pei ting... sigh.. too bad she doesn't reads my blog.. anyway... we have a BIG generation gap... i also dunnoe how we became good friends.. it's like that.. i even forgot how i got to know her.. though having generation gaps.. we always yak none stop.. not becoz i'm an auntie hor! hehehe.. but coz.. there's jus so much for us to share... going out with her makes me feel so excited.. thinking of it.. is good enough to brighten up my day...

*leen! hehehe.. and u! hahahz.. nv stop listening to my nonsense.. haha i know at times i get on ur nerves lah.. sry -bows- i try to stop sighing k?! heheheh... thanks for being there...

*to the rest of my gals... thank you sooo much! i know there are times (i think most of the time.) i'm inbearable.. but.. u all bear with it.. i'm so sorry..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home