Saturday, January 21, 2006

WTH WTH!! i'm darn frustated.. damn it lah! use ur brain can... stop acting on impulse.. wht u want.. and u jus do it.. do u think this whole world only got u and some ppl?! wtf lah! think about other ppl can.. stop being such a selfish idiot! who do u think u are.. are u giving any respect to anyone?! thank u for giving me some by asking me.. but i'm angry not for myself.. but for the rest of the ppl.. have u tried finding out wht's going on behind the scenes before you open your egoistic mouth to talk?! WHY CAN'T U SPARE A TOT FOR THE REST?! i'm darn angry.. ytr i wasn't this angry.. maybe i was too tired too..! today?! WTF... the tot of me makes me wanna scold u.. rest assure.. if this goes on.. YES>.. i will scold.. RIGHT INFRONT OF YOUR face.. coz i think i have the responsibility to go and care about affair of this group of ppl!

I THINK U ARE ACTING ON IMPULSE. ARSE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home