Sunday, January 08, 2006

panda eyes... bad dreams... bad sleep... this is wht i tot this morning.. wht else could be worse? i tot i jus have to bear with it.. but i'm wrong.. there's something that can be worse... my mom's gone missing.. where is mummy?! she has nv been like this.. she has nv stayed out without telling us... she told my siblings that she would be back late at night ytr... she said her friend treat her to dinner... normally when she stays out.. she will be back in the early morning when we are still asleep... where are you mummy?! i called... i called all her khakis.... all said she wasn't wit them.. i'm losing out of idea... i'm feeling so lost... who's here for me now?! where's mummy?! i miss my mummy.. i'm waiting for it to be 24hrs before we could lodge a report.. i seriously need a shoulder to cry on..

my room almost caught fire.. lucky i went into the room in time... i was out in my sis' room and living room discussing with my sis about my mom and calling her friends... left my table light and lappy on... my sis was doing other things.. so i returned to my room, to only find my table in smoke... straight away i jus switch off that light, took my lappy and ran out of the room.. wht a coward.. my bro has to go back into the room and switch off all my switches for me. -room smells now- then i discovered that the light was too hot that my table's laminates are burning... well.. indication that i should change table..

can any one tell me where's my mom.. i wan my mom... i feel like going into the rain and search for her.. but i don't even know where to find... i can only wait.. wait till evening...

i'm scare.. v scare.. i pray.. that God don't take her away from me so fast.. i dunnoe wht i would do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home