Sunday, February 12, 2006

bleah!... i was sitting infront of the tv on this lazy sunday.. was reading all my old blog post... so different. it's definitely a different me. bleah! not this pesismistic laa... wht has poly did to me man?! hahahz.. jK! i can't blame the poly.. jus different lah.. i jus realised one post i had... that was like "i've fell inlove with *****" and i'm wondering who's the *****.. hilarous loh... bth! i was laughing at it myself. i was wondering who was it.. trying to recall.. bah! and how i used to praise God.. now? he seems to be futher away from me. boo!!

i found all my passion... but... it seems to be in a certain industry.. i've got an urge to dance again.. i don't wanna give it up.. i'm v happy dancing.. i can still remember the days.. even if we are darn tired.. nag and nag non-stop.. we still danced... ahhhhhh... though it was quite pai seh.. coz we have to do certain actions and such.. think of it, it contributed to the gracefulness i had at times.. (er hem! only to those who thinks i'm graceful lah. but i'm still a tomboy gee..)

i have a few wish... can i dance again? can i play well in my music? can i do my hand crafts better? and.. can i score well?! bah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home