Saturday, January 28, 2006

BAH! wht a day today... nothing much went on.. except for 2 things in particular bah. 1 is... i cannot say.. i can say... i am not bothered about it.. but it's inevitable for me to think about it once in and while and get hurt for a moment.. this kinda things has been going on since primary sch... since secondary sch... now in poly? i alr expected this to happen long ago. i think my friend asked me jus now where my self confidence.. for a gal who went past all these for years.. where should be confidence for this kinda matter be?! underneath the carpet.

next.. ish.. work! hahahz.. office was pack with staff.. coz today got like 36 coaches to release. i was assigned to be in the office.. but my work performance was really bad today.. i keep making mistake.. WAKE UP LAH! argh.. quite angry with myself.. but lucky there's alot of thigns to do.. that i totally forgot about everything.. but only feel the tiredness in me.

i'm such a pig.. i jus ate 3 otah and 1 shui jing bao.. aiya... fat hippo mah! and oh yar.. today i got an ang bow from someone leh... so honoured -giggles- from mdm teo loh... gave me angbow..

i need some assurance.. who would give that to me? nvm.. to me.. i'll nv be good. no one reads this blog anyway... doesn't make a diff if i type it here or not... it's dead..

-eyes pain pain-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home