Friday, February 10, 2006

ups and downs... these few days.. becoz of IS project... then meanwhile.. something had been going on for quite sometime... only qiqi and han han knows.. thanks gals.. i understand what u all mean.. and this is hard for me. it's not gonna be easy... what u all said had actually been in my mind for quite sometime actually. i know i'm considerating other factors that are totally stupid. i know i have to end this and move on. *sob*

am suppose to go out with han han today for glenda's present. she changed her shift to ME.. and in the end.. dunnoe who she's going out with or something.. she cancelled it.. seriously, i ain't angry.. but i'm sad.. i almost cried... lucky jasmine was at my place.. if not i will. we've been trying to go out since last month or something? =(

and! i'm so proud of myself! haha i influenced jasmine and qiqi! oops eversince the album i did for brian.. i'm so into it. that's gonna be my next in thing other than paper quilling liao! bah! jasmine accepted my idea of doing up an album for her bf for Vday, however, her album is those she buy de, mine is i punch myself de.. she came to my place at 11am to do... used all my materials and such.. well, i'm glad i can help her! bah! hui qi was kinda influenced, but she was saying that since her bf didn't get her bdae present.. no Vday pressie for him. keke.

also... apologies to Brian... sorry, made ya come all the way here... really really sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home