Sunday, June 25, 2006

so fast... another week has gone.. it had marked the end of my holiday... as well as those sec sch kid's holiday... BAH!!! my holiday is not like a holiday.. maybe serve myself right ba.. who asked me to work.. projects are piling up like dunnoe what.. yups.. alot of unhappiness and stress... cries? not as much... ppl tell me that i'm a human.. not a machine.. why i stress so much.. but some think that... i add too much unneccessary things...

at times.. i wonder... when ppl talk, did they put themselves into my shoes? u have ur own committment.. u were once in my shoes... but have u tot about me?! nvm.. maybe my feelings are nothing to ppl ba... or maybe.. i deserve it.. (i swear i didn't meant to make this post a pessimistic post)

someone around me. had changed quite a bit.. more temper... talks less... dunnoe.. of have i changed? suddenly.. i feel so quiet.. not wanting to go anywhere.. do anything...

today, i had intention to stay at home for one whole day... half of the day past v quickly.. till 3+ when mickey called and asked me and their 2 dog to go sentosa... ting drove... there.. i totally feel like someone living in some western country... there i am.. looking at or laughing at 2 dogs... and reading on the sand...peaceful.. yes.. i like it.. i dunnoe if they felt it... i am not as noisy as i use to be.. whenever i'm with ting and mickey in the past.. i will talk and talk.. but now? i enjoyed all the silence i had...

i wish someone was there for me... my mind is in a confused state now.. no wish to think.. looking forward to the end of this month.. will all this waiting stop????? i hate to wait for u.. but have u ever wait for u.. no.. well.. it's all gonna end.. coz i think. it's not going anywhere... argh!!! guys... ignorant!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home