Monday, October 16, 2006

"and i don't know why, so many things, seems to get in the way"

this song's lyrics is ringing in my head since i dunnoe when.. it rings harder today...
one whole day.. other than this lyrics.. alot of things is going through my head. what i've said ytr.. what went on ytr... the exact words i used..

yeah.. my qns for the past few days was answered... yes, i am happy forawhile.. cos i ignored that pain i had... and now.. the pain had come back.. it's not what u have done.. but what things had changed. yups.. but i'm not gonna be selfish. what i wanted, is not what u want.

i realised.. no matter how i try.. i'll nv make it. i'll nv be the best.. not near the best, if selection takes place... it'd nv be me... i remembered how a friend told me about my attachment.. now.. in a friendship.. in anywhere.. it applies...

its always my fault...

can i disappear from the face of the earth.. i'm really sad and down.. i dunnoe what to do...

nvm.. i can rite all rubbish.. no one reads

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home