Saturday, October 14, 2006

i haven't blog for so long man...
am a lil sick now... my nose is giving me prob

kee.. i woke up at 9+ today.. like a pig la... online.. slack.. showered... smsed.. and got out of my house at 11am to meet my friend.. bleah...

on my way to sch. i had a really bad gastric.. like as if i'm a pregnant lady... having contractions here and there.. hahaha.. that's the only way i can think of to describe about what i had this morning...

and i sace this bag that i like it alot alot alot. sigh... sigh.. ok.. headach.. whtever.. i'm not well.. pukey today too.. sigh

i really wish to have something in my life... but that seems to be so far from me... i don't have to courage to face it... i don't even have to courage to face myself.. there's nothing about myself to be proud of.. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home