Sunday, November 05, 2006

Being as a middle child is v fair...

the eldest will always get all the first attention.. the "fresh parent" attention... the youngest.. also gets the attention cos they are too young... same for my family la.. and the plus point? my sister is raised by my granny, thus, more doted.

there's no status for me here.. its jus like a house, with a bed that i slp on. it doesn't hold anymore meaning for me.

why does they always get to win and i'm always the ridiculous one? perhaps i am..

is there somewhere in the world i can be??

a new chapter has begun, what do i want? sigh.

this is not fair..................... why do i always get the lousier things?

why why why.. i feel like crying again.

xmas wishlist??
1) Pure White Linen Eau de Parfum spray by Estee Lauder
2) One more watch (formal)
3) this dorothy perk top that cost 63 =(
more to come??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home