Sunday, March 11, 2007

Inspired by Ytr's post, i bought Chicago's CD today. =x
bought some of the things that has been on my list for quite sometime.. jus that i was too absentminded... always forget to buy....
the melody of Hard habit to break keeps ringing in my mind.... esp the chorus.... each time i hear them..

i ain't happy these few days.. esp today...
anyway.. i had a full 12hours slp ytr.. damn shiok!... but it has became a habit to go out and makan once i wakie on weekdays.. so today is not surprising too.. instead of having my usual lor mee, treated mom to delifrance.. keke... been so long since i last had deli...

night plans were cancelled.... but managed to get pei pei out for dinner... but the time pass real fast... bah!

alot of things are going through my mind now..
can anyone jus listen to me?
i feel so unhappy in me...
i wish u know...
but i know u won't....
cos u can't/ won't be bothered by it
through the way u talk.. i know....
its always one sided... always.....

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mel,

"alot of things are going through my mind now..
can anyone jus listen to me?
i feel so unhappy in me...
i wish u know...
but i know u won't....
cos u can't/ won't be bothered by it"

I'm here now ain't I. And I'm listening, reading, responding, sharing and wishing I were there with you.

I like Chicago too and ya, I know the song Hard Habit to Break. Kinda brings back memories.

Actually, Micheal learns to Rock brings back even more memories.

But never mind : )

Bear Bear
bear_bear2001@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home