Friday, May 04, 2007

i'm feeling so damn crappy..
lack of slp? nah.. i have enough slp... about... 7hours per day?

was thinking about some stuff before i sleep yesterday...
i am jus reading too much into certain stuff....
we are jus friends.. nothing else.. why can't i jus react like JUS FRIENDs attitude?
sigh...
my fault
its me...

been working since the age of 16? nonstop... one after another.. ppl often ask me "u need so much money meh?"

others ask how i cope... i dunnoe.. i somehow manage to finish my poly (after skipping countless of lectures), got on my life, and move on job after job... but then again, my resume don't look nice also? in a short span of 4 yrs dunnoe how many jobs i've changed... keke.. well.. i was a student then.. with attachment.. and part time all falling into place...

i realise i need a break.. when will i have that break?

is it becos of period that i'm feeling this way? not exactly happy... can anyone make me a lil happier?

i'm jus asking for too much...

1 Comments:

At 6:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mel,

Again, I wish I were there.

Naw...I don't think I can make you a lil' happier, but at least I can try too : )

Er...are you girls all like that when you have your period?

Er...never mind *blush*

Anyway, I can understand you much better from this post. From the walk down memory lane.

And I really admire you. Working since 16. I admire your strength and resilience Mel. Really.

I think you're really great and I just want you to know that I'm very happy and proud of you Mel : )

Bear Bear
bear_bear2001@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home