Thursday, March 22, 2007

i was staring at my "title" of the blog suddenly.. i wondered, who was it for? but i guess.. its for no one now...

been how long since i blog? dunnoe lah... alot of things. since my tooth starts to ache again.... it sucks.. cannot eat properly.. seems like i'm jus swallowing everything down... grinning (rite spelling?) my teeth hurts badly... sighs...

since last blog... got lots of things ba.. last blog was fri..
hmm.. let me see what i done so far.... erm.. ok... sat i went back to m'sia.. for my granny's bdae.. had a sumptous (correct?) meal... sunday... bro's bdae... mon? movie.. tues out with tingyi (pri sch mate), wed out with poly mates.. today? movie with bro.. again..

BAH!! quite disappointed with some stuffs ba..

i dunnoe if certain ppl mean it.. but... what he thinks.. is really not the reason for my actions. judging by how much u know me. do you think i'd leave you alone there when i know you don't like it or what? don't i wanna earn extras if i could?

i really hope u understood my reason.... i remember once, someone told me that... ppl would do all the things for you.. perhaps is becos you deserve it... thinking back.. i at times wonder... ppl.. talking about deserve.. maybe is becos u done something to ppl that's why u deserve it what. in this case.. i guess.. cos i dote on u too much. not too much on what u think its supposed to be.

i realised.. i've got no goal in life.. i guess i'm jus a dummy.. a person without a goal.. moves no where... i feel like a dumbass when everyone knows so much things but i? jus that lil..... SIGH

DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS!!!!! <- THAT'S ME bitch!

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mel,

"i was staring at my "title" of the blog suddenly.. i wondered, who was it for? but i guess.. its for no one now..."

Well, I'm here now ain't I. And I'm reading through your blog, page by page, entry by entry and leaving my paw prints - cause I'm a Bear - in time.

Naw...silly girl : ) Your spelling is fine. Sometimes even I mess up my spelling too...lol

Lastly, you're not a dumbass ok. Never was and never will be. And I truely mean it Mel : )

Bear Bear

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home