Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'M BLOODY UNHAPPY...

my regret in choosing CS? THE PAY!

why is everyone talking about.. can they jus shut the hell up?!

i hate going home.. and u know why? cos my mom will harp about it! what she expect me to do? earn 2.5 and give her 1.5 jus like what her friend's daughter give?
STOP COMPARING!!!

WHY DO U ALWAYS LIKE TO COMPARE ME WITH OTHER PPL?!
i hate it...

u always say i'm fat.. always say i'm this and that...

i become so pessimistic.. is becos of u!... when is studied hard.. u only see ur son.. when i dunnoe a term, u jus commented "i wonder why u put u through education". since u love ur son so much.. go lah!

i hate being the middle child... they will compare u with the elder and attention tot he younger!

jus leave me alone. how much i give is my bloody problem. why do u wanna know? so that u can buy more things and ask ppl to pay cos its for the home? that's the case.. i think u have got a LONG list to write.

you ask me to shift out? i will do that sooner or later.. i'm hating it.. and u don't know...

why do u wanna add troubles to me.. what u see is that ppl got no troubles.. only u have.. but have u ever know what ur daughter thinks in this bias family?!

and all these is due to one bloody bitch.. who can't shut her mouth.. and tell me mom i have allowance...

she can't wait to see me shift out!
good!

1 Comments:

At 6:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you ok Mel? I hope you're happy now.

Sigh...I felt so sad when I read your post. I felt so helpless and I wish I could just go back in time and be there for you.

You're special ok Mel. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

Cheers,
Bear Bear

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home