Friday, February 20, 2004

you know what?! yesterday... i did mailing.. but i forgot to paste stamps before mailing... sigh.. i was so terrified tht i cried... today leh.. ok loh.. hui hui gave birth to a baby boy le.. yay!! hmmm... i tot i would get a trashing from her... but sherry rather annoyed at her for not teaching me anything before she leave... coz already ask her to teach me le.. but she didn't... hmmm... heard tht her baby.. tht dunnoe wht cord... got tangled at his neck... so risky loh..! lucky nothing happened to both the mother and son...

today i did circulating... printing and stuffs... seemed easy.. but it's very messy de... tht boss looked scary too..!!! hahahaha... hey,.. sorry la... i'm very tired... update next time de..
lolz... Goodnight and God Bless

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Dearest Mel,

Do you know you are so cute & adorable?

I was smiling when I read your post. But of course, I know it's not funny at that moment cause you cried. Oh Mel...I wish I were there to console you and tell you it's ok : )

I'm also glad the baby is fine. he should be pretty grown up now. After all it's been like - 7 years : )

God Bless you too,
Bear Bear

bear_bear2001@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home