Monday, August 23, 2004

another day had past... woke up at 10 today.. (kinda late rite) last night sleep late mah.. around 1 am la.. then wakie... go play play piano for a while.. then started study my stats.... kinda worry for it as i'm still not tht familar with somethings... and i dislike time series!! alot of formulaes...
=( anyway... after tht.. in the noon.. i went to band.. sigh.. wasted my time... actually go there to lend them my lappy.. but in the end.. ended too late.. didn't use.... forget it.. lols... hahaha.. nothing interesting... after i left sch.. i went to plaza to buy makan for me and my bro as my mom went to hospital to visit my uncle... then came back, eat, piano, computer... and study a few mins loh... another short blog?! hahahahahah!... dunnoe..

i'm so pissed with alot of things going on somewhere ont he earth... i can't understand y ppl are like that man... stupid! jus becoz of some personally reason? and jus becoz you think tht you can be linent with that person then you forgot all about what you are suspose to do? well... i'm stating the facts! just like... all com. break down.. whtever la... not my business! grrr! oh.. my sister agreed on having wireless connection.. at first when i say. she was like 'you pay ar?!'haha
but this time diff.. she jus say.. hmm this is not bad. hahahah! okie la.. blog till here.. i'm still very vex over piano... sigh... no one give me advice.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home