Friday, August 20, 2004

hi peepz... didn't blog yesterday.. was tooooooooooo lazy to.. anyway.. yesterday was another rotting day... in front of the com... doing my CIP... then study my MIEC.. sigh.. i can confirm now.. when i study.. no one should approach me.. if not, they will get it from me.. hmm don't ask y.. normaly reaction...

i'm currently in the sch's library.. came to sch actually to study and do my last touch up on CIP and submit one.. but who knows... touch up and everything.. then helped hui qi for her dreamweaver... then 5pm le.. time really flies.. i came sch at 9.. and now.. i'm totally worn off! having a headach... badly need to rest.. but as usual.. i doint' take naps.. what's more i'm still in school now.. then tonight still going out with jovina they all... how i wish can reject them.. i'm totally exahusted! grrr... tonight dunnoe to reach hm le.. i dunnoe y... but these few days.. i've been feeling very very sad... no one understands... not tht i'm saying tht you peepz can't understand human hearts.. it's just that... it's with my music... alot of ppl wll say, 'chey' but it's not the case to me.. it's my life... maybe i'm just thinking too much about it.. but i dunnoe wht's with it.. i've decided to change a teacher (as mentioned in my previous entry) but.. i need to ensure tht i get a correct teacher.. wanted to employ one of my **** but then... i think he don't even have time for me.. only like sometimes go over **** place and play play... still ok la.. but not for long.. i also dunnoe how to open my mouth and ask.. very pai seh.. don't have much friends learning piano too... so... how to get goood teacher? mom can't afford much too... :( what shall i do?! i'm confuse and sad? who's there for me? *honestly feel like crying*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home