Saturday, June 26, 2004

hmmm a few days didn't update le...lucky got no 'regulars' reading my page one.. hahahaha... hmmm these past days.. have been in NP for orientation.. heheh got to know my class mate... my class only got 19 ppl eh... lucky liyu also in my class.. but hor.. one of my class mate stays in simei.. very poor things leh.. have to go all the way down to bukit timah...:p but she's doing it for the sake of her future... admire her sia... hmm then monday, i collected my laptop... tuesday then my sister realise tht something is wrong with the LCD screen.. got something called pixcel(dunnoe how to spell eh) then i was wanting to do the 3 days one to one exchange thingy loh.. lucky i didn't go down ar... i called JOS..t hey say needa bring to sch and write report one.. ok loh..! fine! i bring down.. then the ppl at MEL was like.. sorry.. we don't write report one... sigh.. sianz loh.. then forget it la.. don't change le... didn't affect much too...

orientation also sianz sianz la... hmm.. kinda bored.. heheh yay! monday, i no need to go sch..! first week got no tutorials and workshop.. monday, my time table only got tutorial and workshop.. heheheh! but have to go back to AES woh.. mrs pat goh ask me to go.. dunnoe for wht eh.. hehehehehe...

nothing much in particular bout my days... jus as per normal loh... everyday also boring boring one.. i wanna go shopping eh.. but no $$>.. oh ya... from 1st july till 4th july got the legends of the piano thingy... one of the pianist is 92 years old loh.. his name is Gyorgy Sandor he's perhaps one of the most active concert pianist today...and a student of the great Hungarian composer Bela Bartok... and he's the first pianist to record the complete piano music of bartok and Prokofiev... i admire him sia.. i wanna go for one of the concerts.. heheh.

hmm lent my piano classics book to brian today.. i kinda miss it le.. hehehe it had beenw ith me for no longer the one month... i photocopied all those scores tht im' playing before i lend to him.. so tht i can continue to play.. but i only realise tht i forgot to photocopy a no. of scores.... sob sob... i really dunnoe wht my music career will be in the future? will i give it up? or not? anyway... enjoy the rest of your days peepz.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home