Friday, September 03, 2004

geee.. another day had passed... i woke up at 9 today.. dunnoe y so early ar... heheheh switch on com.. play piano... till it's time for me to go sch.. (11:00h) heheheheh! met in sch early to do OBcom tutorial... faith met me in the canteen to pass me ellie's chubby face.. hehehe so cute.. all my friend love it too.. hahah all also wanna buy.. then was taking chubby face all around the campus.. hahahs o pai seh.. when i reached LMS classroom... mrs julie-chan saw it.. took it over and say tht it's very cute.. hahaha! but i'm still very pai seh! she so cute.. hehehe

went for S&W.... it's fun today.. hehehe! danced cha cha again to 'recap' (dunnoe how to spell) then play play.. during break melvin say wanna go korea.. dunnoe if his friend wanna go or somethign like tht. but last min he can't find his friend.. so he actually agree to book the tic.. hahah! he was worried tht his friend don't wanna go.. then qi and jas say wanna go.. heheheh! melvin don't even know tht there's such a thing call changing of name on air tic.. but need to pay more only mah.. hahahah! after break.. start learning salsa... dance ½way.. i said very loud.. 'wah! like robot dancing' coz salsa is not as 'strict' as cha cha.. then the basic steps very easy.. then melvin said,' that's y you all have to turn your hips mah, ok.. i teach you how to turn.. then don't look like robot' hahah! then spend about 15 mins turning our hips... laughing at each other loh. today he release us about 5 mins earlier.. hahah! today then i know tht he's actually only a part time dance.. he works in canon... heheh! he kept laughing at me and hui qi.. buay tahan... then make me blur blur! well.. not like a teacher rite?

came hm after S&W.. actually got go out one. but my friend la... didn't reply me.. even till nowloh... i'm kinda pissed at him la... somemore is he ask me out one leh.. not i ask! sigh. good loh.. not the first time.. 2 fridays ago he also ask me out. then i say ok loh.. ask my mom not to cook le... then he suddenly say can't meet le.. wah! there goes my dinner.. lucky i'm not stupid this time round! ask my mother to buy my share.. if not, i don't even need to makan! think i'm on diet meh.. it's nv once in my dictionary hahaha okie.. tht's all for today... short entry.. heheheheh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home