Tuesday, September 07, 2004

i'm back! hehe... okie.. typed a long blog on sunday night... but it was published unsuccessfully! and i'm damn pissed..! nvm la... anyway..nothing interesting.. lets start from sunday... wakie early in da morning for church... before going to church.. met my classmates at bedok MRT station.. coz they are going to windsurfing.. and are meeting at 8.30 at bedok MRT... i'll be there at tht time.. so meet them for awhile loh.. who knows.. when i reach.. no one was there... except for wan ching.. she took the same train as me..! wah.. so i jus stand there with wan ching and her friend lorraine... when i was about to leave... at 08:45h.. aaron, jian hua, jun wen and choon jus reach!! wah they are suspose to start at 9am leh! they steady. heard tht the last to come isjian wen.. he stayed the nearest and was the latest! haiyo!!! naughty! hehehe.. so i left for church... youths are suspose to sing.. but due to some reason... they didn't.. partly is coz i'm not singing.. and andris throat was unwell... then she still got squash competition in the noon... she left after bible class... didn't accompany me for lunch.. anyway... service ended late... so did bible class... by the time we finish.. it's 13:00h... was raining so asked aunty lay hong to take away food for us.. heheheh! choir is suspose to start at 13:30h.. but end up starting at 14:30... whose fault again?! shunwen la.!mmuaahahaha so later then come in! after choir went town to do soemthing.. then met up with my classmates to cel liyu's bdae.. bought her a bag.... heheeh! she love it alot.. i'm glad.. then reached hm at 22:00h... pia OB hmwk.. hehehehe happy day for me.. HE agreed to help me with music studies.. though it's only for awhile.. i also happy la.. hope tht he can find more time for me loh.. muahahahahahah! i'm not in love ok! hahaha but really. i'm really happy.. i feel really glad to work with him.. had a long chat with him over da phone... discussing on how we are going to go about with the lessons.. blar blar.. hehehe looking forward to next friday... *pray for me okie?!*

monday: wakie at 9.. played piano.. prepare and left for sch.. did project and had lunch.. heheheheh! we prepared surprise for liyu... she tot tht we had already cel her bdae on sunday.. but she's unaware that we have other plans.. heheheh! we bought her a cake! and durin OB tutorial.. we present it to her.. she was so touch tht she cried... sigh... hush hush... hehehe... she's very happy.. so are we!! hehehehehe we made one person's day! heheheheheheh.. went to teach tution after tht.. then went to CCK MRT to meet wei wei to get some books.. then to brian's place to get my clar... then.. take cabby home! sigh.. tell the uncle i wanna go Gangsa road.. he heard senja.. still dare to charge me for his mistakes leh! hehehehe came hm... do MIEC.. then slp...

today: yay! brand new day wakie at 6.45 very early.. even before my alarm clock rings.. heheheh! did my things very fast too.. all dressed and ready for sch aby 7.15am.. then as usual.. piano.. is my lifestyle really tht boring? well.. i like it though hehehe. went sch for MIEC tutorial... kinda ok. aren't paying attention today.. first time. damn blur loh.. nvm la. try my best. then stats lect... as usual.. mrs lang is VERY funny.. hahahah! after tht wanna go home one.. wanna pon OB.. but in the end didn't.. story very long ah.. ask me personally la.. lazy to type.. heheheh then stayed for OB.. but i'm not listening.. am studying my OBcom.. hahahahah! bad rite.. heheh at least better than spacing out and wasting my time. then came hm.. first thing... kanna called by my mother to sort some things.. then.. as usual.. switch on com.. check my stats hmwk (coz i know got alot) by the time... 18:00h le.. then i went to play piano.. (again?!) muahahahaha. came back.. sent an email to mark zee.. he replied.. signing off as mr mark.. hahah! was laughing my head off it. then i did my stats hmwk for the whole night infront of the tv.. i wasted eletricity.. switch on tv for nothing jus finished my hmwk before coming online.. hehehe! see... so guay.. first time i'm not distracted... hehebut ar..t he hmwk ar.. i must really say loh. the more i do..t he more blur i am!grrr... hehehe okie la.. i go and do my stuff le.. stay tuned okie?! hehehehe tata take care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home