Friday, January 21, 2005

ah.. today felt better.. thank you wendy for being with me ytr.... anyway.. i slpt at 2am last night.. and guess what? i woke up at 8.30am! hahaz.. woke up.. check see tv got what show.. hahz channel 5 showing the MTV video music awards... so sat down and watch loh.. after awhile.. go and take lapppy and start doing my project... wrote letter.... then chat loh... i don't know how i dilly dally de lah.. can work till 1pm.. after tht... started to iron all my clothes.. then clean my room.. threw away alot of bags and clothes... very tired... washed and mopped... did everything lah! so tired.. hahaz the most fun part is.. i found all my barbie doll! haha then i started playing it.. sianz.. my sister don't wanna play with me.. play alone lah!! ahah childish rite... hahaz.. but it's fun.. last time i always play with it one.. hahaz i only play barbie doll in the pas.t. i think to dress them up like a bride.... i got 2 sets of bridal gowns... hehe.. so cute..

didn't play for long lah... coz scare mama say i do things do half way down there play.. so i continued loh... only finished my spring cleaning at 5.15pm.. then come online loh!! hahaz sigh... tired... but can't slp! sianz rite.. feel like going out now. hahz! =p ok lah.. don't talk so much le.. i go and help my friend to do something le... update later ya... =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home