Sunday, July 24, 2005

ask me how many times can i blog in a day... i say.. many many... haha! it's really a boring day alright... wakie with bad dreams? with not-so-nice tv programmes... with some shocking news that i've found out that made me feel like crying coz i nv tot that this would ever happen to me. for all things... this kinda things... when i have no courage to face something... something even worse came out.. haiya... while telling peee i'm sad... she asked me to go to her blog.. and now.. i'm in for this baton game thingy... haha.. let me play along with her ba..

Total Number of Shoes you own: (let me go to my shoe rack) 16 pairs... oops! 4 flats, 3 court shoes, 3 sports shoes, one covered, one half covered, 4 heels. =X
The last shoe you bought: on flats.. coz i went out with a pair of not-so-nice-to-wear pair of heels.. so bought one.
How many shoes do you have underneath your work desk: none... not even working.. haha
Five people to whom I'm passing this baton: Celine, Liyu, Sarah, Wan Ching and Yee

hahaha.! actually kinda bo liao ar?! hhahaha but since i've got ntohing to do. i guess i jus play along... it's my last day of freedom before i get tighted up again. anyway.. eh.. sianz de... suppose to go overseas with my class mate on the 30 oct.. now can't go le.. got to go up to KL then to tai ping and penang for all souls day (or is it all saints? i'm always confused). so.. sorry le.. mum jus told me today.. SIGH... i wanna go with my class mates... argh... booo. haha.! BORING day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home