Saturday, August 20, 2005

i've said a super big lie today! i think the person will know after reading my blog.. sorry my dear.. i didn't mean it.. but i didn't know how to tell u... sorry sorry!

Anyway.. i woke up early for ensemble.. only to reach sch and see yuri, daryl overslept, thus fauzi went to help us open da door as he's also in sch for the yellow ribbon project thingy.. while waiting for him.. yuri had a bad feeling.. all the members weren't picking up her call.. and we decided to go canteen 1 for b/f since i haven't makan... after we return to the band room... yuri suddenly facer very black.. then i learnt that today's ensemble only have the 2 of us... sighie... so.. well.. slacked and played at the same time loh.. got bad throat... since ytr.. got a feeling that i'm going to be sick soon. well.. as usual.. had band. nothing much.jus that i'm kinda happy with my playing today.. YEAH!! hahaz... at least i played decently today!

hahahz... after that... (this is where i told a big lie) i went out with rah, peee, leen, greg, the andrews and brian (better mention his name.. later he come and disturb me for not doing so) we watched da maid.. hahahz.. ok lah.. i was kinda scare loh.. hahaha pay money to scare the hell out of myself loh! hahahz. i was like.. super gluing myself to leen like 3/4 of the movie.. SCARY! hahaz. now my hand got blue back.. when there's scary part.. leen and me will "bum" into each other.. haha.. the effect and such was nice. hahaha but the storyline can be better! well.. then something happened.. that i can't say.. but i'm affected by it... -mummy... help me- sigh.. i hope someone understands wht's going through me... it sucks to keep it to myself.. it's not something that's very glam for ppl to know... and i scare ppl will cast judgements when they know... aiya... i'm lost.. this kinda tings happen again and again.. i'm fated to all these meh?! sicko! sigh.. i hope tml will be a better day... till then.. see ya..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home