Sunday, September 11, 2005


hahaha... is the camera man trying to see if i know how to take pic properly?! that's me with the cam... =p

wah! seriously not easy to be a bride.. i think one will get their cramps for smiling... for pictures i mean.. hahaz i'm looking through at my friend's wedding album.. one of the biggest nightmare is that u employed the wrong camera man..( like the pic above.. everyone looked so white... diao! hee ) coz u only get married ONCE.. u want it nicely done mah.. hee! hee.. nvm lah.. shhh..

haven't been studying hard... melinda is a SLACKER!! hahahaz.. as usual! went out the past few nights.... sigh.. jus wanna say.. i'm a human with feelings... (it's a reminder) u can say that i'm fat.. not as if i don't know that.. but stop singing it in my hears... i've got my pride and my feelings... don't tell me fat ppl are not ppl?! fat ppl can't do this and that?! everyone's asking things that are near perfection.. don't we?! yar.. so we have ourself to blame jus becoz we are this size?! some ppl serveral times more than us.. also still as skinny as a stick.. y?! coz they have high metabolism rate! jus that we don't have. ppl who know me.. i don't really care about how fat i am.. not coz i like being a fatty... but so long as i'm comfortable with myself. but there's a limit to everything... not when u have ppl harping into ur ear everyday that u are fat... and when asked to stop.. they will jsu reply "i'm doing u good.. drilling u to be -blar blarblar-" thank you for your kind intention. but i've been in this size since i'm 10 yrs old. do i not know myself? sigh... i've alr given a piece of my mind alr... i've got nothing more to say... i'm not hurt by all these.. but irritated by them.. not that i'm not trying hard to get out of how i'm looking now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home