Thursday, September 22, 2005

keke... had been working OT on both tues and wed.. didn't expect to work OT.. but whenever i was about to knock off, ppl come and book tour, tour needs more procedure mah... ytr... alias tot me how to do visa (actually write this to keep track.. so that when i do my report for attachment after the whole thing.. will be easily. i jus need to C&P) closed 3 tour package, learned and familiar myself with booking of package... knocked off at 8pm... sigh... train at lavender is forever so slow loh... i was so hungry that i was like.. chewing mentos after mentos.. hahahaz... shiok! came back to see part of my house's wall painted... hee.. kinda shocked lah... not expecting that color to be that obvious. Asked my dad about m'sia's route.. that came in handy today!

reached office ontime today.. business was... yucky today.. day cash sucks.. only got $400+ sales today.. compared to ytr de $1k+ sigh.. nvm.. try harder! was expecting ISO ppl to come in at 9.30am.. but well.. they didn't come in till about 3.30pm loh.. they were at beach room, before hand, i only know that they will be picking ppl random to ask qns... like as if they are the customers lah.. ISO testing ur service quality mah.. so she came... then glenda was taking to her some of our accounts for tour packages, when she came out... she told me "melinda.. ISO officer wanna see u" kaoz..before that, my bladder alr full.. wanna go toilet.. but ISO ppl there.. so dare not.. when glenda told me that she wanna see me.. i almost pee in my pants lah! so scary... bo bian.. have to go mah... she was having that stunt face loh! kns.. scare me... hahaa.. so proceed on to ask.. i shall not go into details, at the end of it, she ask "how long have u been working here"... i replied with a shy face.. seriously shy... "since monday, 4 days" then she was like.. smiling at me and said "wah... like that u passed with flying colors liao" then she asked me to ask the next one to go in.. only 2 of us are being interviewed... out of 11.. i'm so lucky hor?! heng i know bits of it. hahaha.. happy lah.. ISO officer say i passed with flying colors leh.. i'm really flying liao... -fly fly- oops... too fat.. can't fly.. hahah! corny..

no OT for me today.. gotta go for band.. was kinda reluctant to go in the first place loh.. kinda.. not in the mood i would say.. but went in the end.. hahahz.. was slacking around in club house till i "happy" then i went in.. HAHHAZ.... slacker.. tired and hungry then... play like 2 pieces then i finish band le.. went makan and come back.. now.. i'm packing my bag to get ready for the big runway tml! hahahz.. i'm nuts.. hahaha! nothing to pack away.. hahaha.. diao diao diao diao..

-the earlier i slp... the more tired i am... yawn- i'm so happy today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home