Sunday, September 18, 2005

finally, i'm done with exams... during the course of the whole exams.. i did something that i'd nv imagine myself doing.. so sorry to hui qi.. didn't mean to be such a meanie.. but after all.. exams are over.. and now.. i'm praying hard to be a bookworm.. so that i can eat up all the book the next sem.. geee... fri after paper.. i went to delfi to chill alone... quite fun... haha.. realised how tai tais actually do things.. the wayt hey walk and such.. hahaha.. kinda funny lah.. i always wanna remember that afternoon.. coz that faithful day.. i enjoyed myself most talking to someone.. haha! diao diao! hehehehe... then helped my sister to sign a sintel line.. phone she take.. line my sis take.. haha diao! if i know i sign myself. i need a new phone! my phone is dying on me ah!!

ytr.. went sentosa in da morning with my sis.. geee took pics.. maybe post it some other days.. it's in my desktop! heee.. the sun was damn good.. haha mother nature listened to me.. haha! bleah.. but.. i wasn't really tanned loh. i was red.. that's y i stopped tanning. then come back. i don't even looked tan! only when i shower then noticed the slight tan.. hehe.. came back from sentosa for awhile then left home to meet celine and fish to head down to suntec to meet paige and wendy... then later in the night.. met benedict.. then go town... diao diao.. life is full of ups and downs... oh.. in town met that mr teo loh... he walked past me and didn't realise it.. hahahz.. i was still thinking to plan a joke with him before that.. who knows.. while thinking of it.. he walked past me.. haha diao! heee... reached home at midnight.. did my vain stuff... then my ear got stuck to the phone till 3am then slp! hahahz.. zzzzz woke up at 11+ 12.. hahaha wht a pig! haha.! nvm.. i like.. hahahx

i was reading someone's blog jus now.. and i saw something.. again... well.. wasn't happy about it lah.. i mean... yar lah.. i know it's a joke.. but don't go too far can? am i really that unreasonable that i ALWAYS wins? i think.. only true friends will ans this qns of mine.. or maybe those who dislike me will ans this qns of mine.. but it seriously sucks to see ppl say "aiya.. don't fight with melinda lah.. u will confirm lose de" i know.. and i really know it's meant to be a joke.. but a little far too much when ppl keep yakking about it?! jus like my previous posting about this person keep calling me fat?! at least he stops doing now.. and thanks for not saying it anymore.. i'm not angry... but jus disappointed.. after all i'm jus such a person?! ok loh.. -speechless- hahaha..

hey.. nono.. i'm NOT thinking too much.. it's only day time.. not night time now.. hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home