Sunday, October 02, 2005

is blogger kinda... siao?! the template is still so.. sala... anyway.. BAH.. who cares.. can blog can le.. cannot also nvm.. doesn't matter much anyway.. last post was ytr morning.. but it seemed as if i've not blog for DAYS... hahaha..

went for band camp today. missed the first 2 days due to work.. SIANZ... then went for paige's BBQ also.. heee... nothing much lah.. like normal loh.. till my my phone ring... private number... was wondering who.. tot was some band ppl to tell me some stuff about ensemble lah... then who knows... TA DAH!! it's my buddy.. maybe even more than buddy... we've not chat for SO long... i'm so happy to hear from her... my only dear buddy from sec sch... i'm a loner in sec sch.. she's like my only friend? kinda lah.. the relationship we have is like.. wonderful.. seldom talk.. but then.. know each other in and out... during out short half an hour.. we covered so much.. our attachment, our friends, school, shopping.. ALL SORTS of crap... i was really touched by her... she told me... "one day.. if u were to become a lesbian.. i wanna be ur gf/bf." (we were on that topic coz she was asking me if i know someone.) then i was like "huh?! but you've got a bf how? cannot cannot" she replied, " can always break off..." well.. she's not a person who don't like her bf of take him for granted lah.. jus that... btw couples.. there are too much things beyond what we can see bah...

how i wish we were back to last time.. yes... she's like a gangster.. she is full of vulgarities.. she smokes... had a temper worse than mine. she can easily get angry if i come of my class for recess later than her (she's not in the same class as me). but surprisingly, i dunnoe how i tolerate with her... i jus did. one thing that i can't do is to stop her from smoking.. so i gave up... and each time when she smokes.. she will remember.. and smoke opp my direction... she's jus always there when i need her lah.. but it's diff for us to meet up now... diff sch, diff course... =(

i love her so much... thank u for being there for me... i'm looking forward to next week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home