Tuesday, January 24, 2006

what happened some nights ago is still in my mind... i'm darn hurt by it.. am still hurt by it... it really made me think so much... upon typing this.. i feel the sharp pain in me.. i'm not thinking about that incident in particular... but everything that had happened so far in general. does the fault lies in me? actually.. i'm not smart... everything's by fluke.. i passed exams becoz of fluke.. not becoz i worked hard for it. who do i have with me? the way i watch wht some things are happening.. i don't dare to answer that for myself.. i'm hurt... am i meant to be judged this way? or am i really this way? thanks paige for your encouragements...

i'm running low on self esteem nowadays... i know i will recover soon.. but when? and when i do.. the next will surface.. y am i such a problematic child... y am i so different... am i different in a good or bad sense? pessimistic me.. things are telling me that i'm different in a bad sense.. and yea.. i'm allowing things to affect me.. which is not my doing.. yea... how i wish i'm not alive. how i wish i'm not breathing...

i wanna be a baby.....

You are my sunshine
my only sunshine
you make me happy
when skies are blue
you never know dear
how much i love you
please don't my sunshine away
1 little 2 little 3 little indians...
4 little 5 little 6 little indians...
7 little 8 little 9 little indian...
10 little indian boys!!!
when i was jus a little gal i ask my mother, what would i be?
will i be pretty? will i rich?
guess/that's wht she says to me?
que sera sera... whtever will be, will be...
your future lies (dunnoe wht ) to see...
que sera sera...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home