Sunday, May 07, 2006

lalalalla! i'm mad... not in the best of mood.. but kinda.. heavy mood.. must be lac of slp from ytr.. was so slpy since band prac ytr... today what's more i wakie at 5.30am.. and didn't drag myself out of bed.. like.. got used le? hahahahz... and i didn't take a nap? tsk!

something freaky is happening to me... i dunnoe wht's wrong.. has something got into me? am i not the melinda? who am i then? sigh.. if that's really happened, then wht about my dream ytr? will it happen? whtever.. i've anticipated it, but not as drama as the dream i had i guess...

anyway... was going to my friend's blog jus now.. came across this one person.. whom i know well lah... then.. there's something.. that brought... a lil.. heartach to me small lil hrt.. (sigh.. wht eng am i using). *you know i notice small details well* anyway.. doesn't matter.. i'm different.. in a good or different sense.. doesn't matter.. it doesn't matter as much as it does in the past... i'm jus a emo freak.. but no.. this ain't turning my tears tap on..

i'm missing him again.. stupid.. sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home